Aqualand Costa Adeje offers great value family entertainment from state-of-the-art waterslides to an award-winning Dolphinarium
- Spectacular waterslides including the giant funneling Tornado, the dark intertwining slides of Twister, the spinning whirlpool of Spiral and the extreme bends of Super Slalom.
- Younger guests have lots of fun places to call their own. Hours of fun are to be had splashing around at the fairy-tale castle of Crazy Race Jr, on the giant tree slides in Forest Land or in the warm shallow waters of Dragon Land.
- If you have a quieter day in mind, while the kids are having fun, there are plenty of pretty tropical gardens to relax in. Alternatively there is a heated spa and a Lava River to float around on.
- Enjoy the award-winning dolphin show in the Dolphinarium. This is home to a large group of bottlenose dolphins set against the stunning backdrop of Mount Teide (Tickets for the dolphin show are not included with your Aqualand Costa Adeje ticket and should be purchased in-resort)
- NEW! Family and Child Wave Pool: This recently opened family-friendly heated wave pool is perfect for smaller guests
- NEW! Family Adventureland: Five bright and colourful slides promising a different fun ride experience on each one.
- 1st September to 1st June: 10am to 5pm.
- July and August: 10am to 6pm.
- Attractions close 30 minutes prior to park closing time.
- WiFi Zone in the snack bar
- Photo lab
- Lockers for rental
- Changing rooms
Range of snack-bars, cafes, an ice-cream parlour and an excellent restaurant.
- Entrance to the Dolphinarium or Dolphin Show.
- Food and beverages
- Children aged 3-4 will require a mini-ticket, which can be purchased at the park for €9.