Las Aguilas Jungle Park is a zoological and botanical park that’s home to more than 75,000m² of jungle and over 500 animals
- A fun and educational day trip for the whole family
- Over 75,000m² of jungle, more than 500 animals, walking paths with tunnels, suspension bridges, waterfalls, lagoons and caves. The environment is designed to be as close as possible to the animals natural habitat.
- Home to white tigers and white lions
- Exotic Bird Show featuring parrots, macaws and hornbills. Birds of Prey Show with hawks, eagles and owls
- Entertaining sea lion show.
10am to 5.30pm
Las Aguilas Jungle Park has plenty of snack bars and restaurants
Included in the Ticket:
- Entrance to Las Aguilas Jungle Park
- Free shuttle bus from Las Américas and Los Cristianos.