Visit a the spectacular Teide National Park, the highest village in Tenerife and travel up Mount Teide, Spain’s highest peak, on this half day excursion which takes you on a spectacular route.
- Travel via the scenic route by coach up towards Mount Teide to the pretty village of Vilaflor. Surrounded by Fragrant pine forests this village sits at 1500 metres above sea-level.
- You’ll continue your climb upwards to the National Park of Las Canadas which has awe-inspiring views.
- You’ll have the option, if weather and queues permit, to take the cable car up to the tallest peak on Mount Teide which offers panoramic views across Tenerife on a clear day
- From here you will cross the lunar landscape of Mount Teide’s crater and on to Los Gigantes, home to a pretty harbour and spectacular cliffs.
- From Los Gigantes, you’ll head back along the scenic route to your resort.
Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Pick-ups are available from the following resorts:
- Los Gigantes
- Playa la Arena
- Callao Salvaje
- Playa Paraiso
- La caleta
- El Duque
- Costa Adeje
- Playa de Las Americas
- Los Cristianos
- Costa del Silencio
- Golf del Sur
Departure & Return Time:
- Pick-ups are from 8.30am
- You will be returned to your resort from approx.1.30pm
- 5 hours.
- Please Note: All timing is approximate. Full details will be on your voucher.
Unsuitable for wheelchair users.
Roundtrip transportation from the south of Tenerife.
Cable car (optional extra).