Siam Park Tenerife was recently voted by Tripadvisor as one of the best water parks in the world! This is Europe’s largest aquatic theme park and offers thrill seekers an unrivalled range of state-of-the-art rides, slides and attractions. If you prefer a more sedate activities you can relax on the white sandy beach or drift past gushing waterfalls on the lazy river. This Thai-inspired water park offers a great range of activities for all ages.
- Summer season: 1st May to 31st October – 9.30am to 6pm.
- Winter season: 1st November to 30th April – 10am to 5pm.
- Siam Park has nearly 500 parking spaces available on a first-come, first served basis
- Parking is charged at €3 for a regular car or motorbike per day.
A FREE double-decker bus service operates every 30 minutes between Siam Park and the resorts of Los Cristianos, Playa de Las Americas and Costa Adeje.
Food & Drinks:
- There are a wide range of cafes and restaurants at Siam Park.
- Entry is FREE for children aged 2 years and under.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.