Why book with Jet2Holidays?
- Low deposits from £60 per person
- ATOL protected holidays. ABTA members
- Transfers Included to your hotel
- A generous 22 KG luggage allowance included in the price
- Family friendly flight times
- Thousands of Free Kids Places plus all infants (under 2 years) are free
- 24 hour in resort support
- Wide choice of departure airports throughout the UK
Further offers from Jet2Holidays
Reviews and Price Comparisons for the Aguamar Apartments
For the latest guest reviews and low prices on Tripadvisor CLICK HERE
You can save up to 30% when you compare hotel prices on TripAdvisor.
They update hotel prices in real time, 24/7, so you never miss out on a great deal.
TripAdvisor compares prices from 200+ sites
Why book with Booking.com?
- The world’s leading accommodation only site offer daily special offers and discounts
- Lowest price guarantee – find the same accommodation & dates for less and Booking.com will match the price
- Extensive reviews of most properties
- Free cancellation (up to the day before arrival) when you pay at the property on arrival
Why book with On the Beach?
- Low deposits: From £20 per person
- All holidays are ATOL protected
- 14/7 in-resort support
- Flexible payment plans
- Kids Stay Free at selected hotels
- Widest choice of scheduled, charter and low cost airlines throughout the UK
Further Offers from On the Beach
The Aguamar Apartments is a family friendly complex close to the centre of Los Cristianos.
The open plan 1 & 2 bedroom apartments have a living area with integrated kitchen and a furnished terrace. Additionally Wi-Fi is available for a small extra charge.
The resort has a large swimming pool and some great facilities for children including a playground, adventure park and mini-golf.
The buffet style restaurant offers a great selection of dishes for the whole family. During the day the pool bar serves up delicious snacks as well as refreshing drinks.
The Aguamar Apartments are just short walk from the beach.
Los Cristianos has some beautiful sandy beaches and a great selection of restaurants, bars and shops.
Los Gigantes is a popular resort with impressive cliffs and a pretty harbour. The town has two Lido style outdoor swimming pools and streets bordered by trees and flowers.