Why Book with TUI?
- The UK market leader in package holidays
- Low deposits from £50 per person
- All holidays are ATOL protected. ABTA members
- Transfers are included
- Wide choice of airports throughout the UK and Ireland
Current Deals and Discount Codes with TUI:
Reviews and Price Comparisons for Gran Bahia Del Duque Resort
Gran Hotel Bahia Del Duque Resort in Costa Adeje has been awarded the Certificate of Excellence on Tripadvisor. For the latest guest reviews and low prices CLICK HERE
You can save up to 30% when you compare hotel prices on TripAdvisor.
They update hotel prices in real time, 24/7, so you never miss out on a great deal.
TripAdvisor compares prices from 200+ sites
Why book with Jet2Holidays?
- Low deposits from £60 per person
- ATOL protected holidays. ABTA members
- Transfers Included to your hotel
- A generous 22 KG luggage allowance included in the price
- Family friendly flight times
- Thousands of Free Kids Places plus all infants (under 2 years) are free
- 24 hour in resort support
- Wide choice of departure airports throughout the UK
Further offers from Jet2Holidays
Why book with Booking.com?
- The world’s leading accommodation only site offer daily special offers and discounts
- Lowest price guarantee – find the same accommodation & dates for less and Booking.com will match the price
- Extensive reviews of most properties
- Free cancellation (up to the day before arrival) when you pay at the property on arrival
Why book with On the Beach?
- Low deposits: From £20 per person
- All holidays are ATOL protected
- 14/7 in-resort support
- Flexible payment plans
- Kids Stay Free at selected hotels
- Widest choice of scheduled, charter and low cost airlines throughout the UK
On the Beach Deals
The Gran Hotel Bahia Del Duque is built is a traditional Canarian style. The resort boasts an enviable position on the prestigious Playa del Duque beach.
Guests love the vast lagoon style pools bordered by lush tropical vegetation, palm trees and colourful colonial architecture.
For pure indulgence pay a visit to the spa which offers a full range of body treatments. Meanwhile the kids will make new friends at one of the children’s clubs.
Eight restaurants serve a range of cuisines, including traditional Canarian, Spanish tapas, Italian, French and Asian dishes
Guest rooms have a classic style and feature all modern amenities and a balcony or terrace. Additionally elegant villas have been built using native volcanic stone and have a private pool and 24hr butler service.