Jet2Holidays offer great value package deals to the Gran Oasis Resort
Why book with Jet2Holidays?
- Low deposits from £60 per person
- ATOL protected holidays. ABTA members
- Transfers Included to your hotel
- A generous 22 KG luggage allowance included in the price
- Family friendly flight times
- Thousands of Free Kids Places plus all infants (under 2 years) are free
- 24 hour in resort support
- Wide choice of departure airports throughout the UK
Further offers from Jet2Holidays
Why book with Booking.com?
- The world’s leading accommodation only site offer daily special offers and discounts
- Lowest price guarantee – find the same accommodation & dates for less and Booking.com will match the price
- Extensive reviews of most properties
- Free cancellation (up to the day before arrival) when you pay at the property on arrival
On the Beach offer great value deals at The Gran Oasis Resort
Why book with On the Beach?
- Low deposits: From £20 per person
- All holidays are ATOL protected
- 24/7 in-resort support
- Flexible payment plans
- Kids Stay Free at selected hotels
- Widest choice of scheduled, charter and low cost airlines throughout the UK
On the Beach Deals
Thomas Cook have some great Holiday Discounts at the Gran Oasis Resort
Why book with Thomas Cook?
- One of the UK’s most respected holiday brands with over 175 years’ of experience
- All holidays are ATOL protected. ABTA members
- Low deposits from £25 per person
- 24 hour hotel satisfaction promise
- Transfers are included
- Wide choice of airports throughout the UK and Ireland.
Current Offers with Thomas Cook
The Gran Oasis Resort is ideally located next to the picturesque Playa De Las Americas Golf Club. The hotel is surrounded by palms trees and lush sub-tropical gardens.
This All Inclusive resort has an International buffet restaurant with Spanish and local Canarian dishes. In addition guests have two poolside bars, one serving snacks and the other with a hot and cold lunch buffet.
The well-equipped apartments feature a lounge area, kitchenette, air-conditioning, satellite TV, Wi-Fi and balcony or terrace.
Two good sized swimming pools means there is always plenty of space for a quiet swim. In addition there is a splash pool for smaller guests.
The range of sporting activities include water polo, volleyball, basketball and table tennis. Alternatively why not pay a visit to the Therapy Beauty Room and indulge is a massage, facial or manicure.
Younger guests love the playground and video games room not to mention the mini-disco.
The Gran Oasis Resort is conveniently located between Los Cristianos and Playa de las Americas. A free shuttle bus runs to the beach (5 minutes away)