Why Book with TUI?
- The UK market leader in package holidays
- Low deposits from £50 per person
- All holidays are ATOL protected. ABTA members
- Transfers are included
- Wide choice of airports throughout the UK and Ireland
Current Deals and Discount Codes with TUI:
Reviews and Price Comparisons for Jardines de Nivaria – Adrian Hoteles
Jardines de Nivaria in Costa Adeje has been awarded the Certificate of Excellence on Tripadvisor. For the latest guest reviews and low prices CLICK HERE
You can save up to 30% when you compare hotel prices on TripAdvisor.
They update hotel prices in real time, 24/7, so you never miss out on a great deal.
TripAdvisor compares prices from 200+ sites
Why book with Booking.com?
- The world’s leading accommodation only site offer daily special offers and discounts
- Lowest price guarantee – find the same accommodation & dates for less and Booking.com will match the price
- Extensive reviews of most properties
- Free cancellation (up to the day before arrival) when you pay at the property on arrival
Why book with Jet2Holidays?
- Low deposits from £60 per person
- ATOL protected holidays. ABTA members
- Transfers Included to your hotel
- A generous 22 KG luggage allowance included in the price
- Family friendly flight times
- Thousands of Free Kids Places plus all infants (under 2 years) are free
- 24 hour in resort support
- Wide choice of departure airports throughout the UK
Further offers from Jet2Holidays
On the Beach offer great value deals at Jardines de Nivaria Adrian Hotels
Why book with On the Beach?
- Low deposits: From £20 per person
- All holidays are ATOL protected
- 14/7 in-resort support
- Flexible payment plans
- Kids Stay Free at selected hotels
- Widest choice of scheduled, charter and low cost airlines throughout the UK
Further Offers from On the Beach
The stylish Jardines de Nivaria has direct access to Fañabé Beach. Lush tropical gardens overlook two superb lagoon style pools.
The hotel was completely refurbished in 2016 in a classic art deco style. Beautifully furnished rooms and suites have all modern amenities together with a balcony or terrace. All offer views over the ocean or hotel gardens.
A buffet restaurant offers various themed dining evenings. Additionally there is a Mediterranean à la carte restaurant and a poolside Spanish tapas restaurant.
The Aequor Spa and Beauty Centre offers body treatments, massage, a sauna, Turkish bath and water jets.
Active guests have plenty to keep them occupied including a tennis court, table tennis, squash, pool table, fitness centre and putting green. Youngsters will love the children’s playground.
If you fancy exploring further afield the hotel offer free bicycle hire and golf can be arranged at most of the island’s courses.