Why book with Jet2Holidays?
- Low deposits from £60 per person
- ATOL protected holidays. ABTA members
- Transfers Included to your hotel
- A generous 22 KG luggage allowance included in the price
- Family friendly flight times
- Thousands of Free Kids Places plus all infants (under 2 years) are free
- 24 hour in resort support
- Wide choice of departure airports throughout the UK
Further offers from Jet2Holidays
Reviews and Price Comparisons for Parque Santiago III & IV
Parque Santiago III & IV in Playa de las Americas has been awarded the Certificate of Excellence on Tripadvisor. For the latest guest reviews and low prices CLICK HERE
You can save up to 30% when you compare hotel prices on TripAdvisor.
They update hotel prices in real time, 24/7, so you never miss out on a great deal.
TripAdvisor compares prices from 200+ sites
Why book with On the Beach?
- Low deposits: From £20 per person
- All holidays are ATOL protected
- 14/7 in-resort support
- Flexible payment plans
- Kids Stay Free at selected hotels
- Widest choice of scheduled, charter and low cost airlines throughout the UK
Further Offers from On the Beach
Why book with Thomas Cook?
- One of the UK’s most respected holiday brands with over 175 years’ of experience
- All holidays are ATOL protected. ABTA members
- £0 deposits with direct debit and flexible payment dates
- 24 hour hotel satisfaction promise
- Transfers are included
- Wide choice of airports throughout the UK and Ireland.
Current Offers with Thomas Cook
Parque Santiago III & IV is popular apartment resort located right next to the beach in Playa de Las Americas. The hotel consists of five separate complexes and guests have free use of all the facilities.
The spacious apartments and villas are ideal for families. They are finished in a traditional Canarian style, with wooden furniture and brightly coloured furnishings and feature a kitchen. Outside you have either a balcony or terrace.
Parque Santiago III & IV have four huge saltwater swimming pools, not to mention a water park with six multi-coloured slides which younger guests love.
There are ten different dining venues in total. These range from buffet restaurants and snack bars to more sophisticated à la carte restaurants. Whether it’s a quick snack, BBQ, poolside tapas or gourmet restaurant you will not be disappointed.