Why Book with TUI?
- The UK market leader in package holidays
- Low deposits from £50 per person
- All holidays are ATOL protected. ABTA members
- Transfers are included
- Wide choice of airports throughout the UK and Ireland
Current Deals and Discount Codes with TUI:
Reviews and Price Comparisons for the Royal Garden Villas
Royal Garden Villas have been awarded the Certificate of Excellence on Tripadvisor. For the latest guest reviews and low prices CLICK HERE
You can save up to 30% when you compare hotel prices on TripAdvisor.
They update hotel prices in real time, 24/7, so you never miss out on a great deal.
TripAdvisor compares prices from 200+ sites
Why book with Jet2Holidays?
- Low deposits from £60 per person
- ATOL protected holidays. ABTA members
- Transfers Included to your hotel
- A generous 22 KG luggage allowance included in the price
- Family friendly flight times
- Thousands of Free Kids Places plus all infants (under 2 years) are free
- 24 hour in resort support
- Wide choice of departure airports throughout the UK
Further offers from Jet2Holidays
Why book with Booking.com?
- The world’s leading accommodation only site offer daily special offers and discounts
- Lowest price guarantee – find the same accommodation & dates for less and Booking.com will match the price
- Extensive reviews of most properties
- Free cancellation (up to the day before arrival) when you pay at the property on arrival
Why book with On the Beach?
- Low deposits: From £20 per person
- All holidays are ATOL protected
- 24/7 in-resort support
- Flexible payment plans
- Kids Stay Free at selected hotels
- Widest choice of scheduled, charter and low cost airlines throughout the UK
Further Offers from On the Beach
The luxurious Royal Garden Villas & Spa overlooks the ocean and Costa Adeje golf course. The villas has been carefully designed and elegantly furnished and uniquely each one has its own private pool.
Golfers enjoy a round of golf or two at the renowned 27-hole Costa Adeje course is right on you doorstep.
If you refer to take it easy why not head to the state-of-the-art spa where you can choose from a wide range of body treatments. As an added bonus you have free and unlimited access to the Jacuzzi, waterfall, Turkish bath and hydro massage showers.
At the end of the day head to Restaurant Jardin at Royal Gardens for fantastic international cuisine in a relaxed setting.